• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

War in Syria

Syria suffers widespread blackout after ‘attack’ on gas pipeline feeding key power station – electricity minister​

The outages affected Damascus and the surrounding region, as well as some other areas around Syria, according to SANA, however the full extent of the blackout remains unclear, with some reports suggesting the outages were nationwide. Al-Zamil said power should be restored in the capital soon, as several other power stations will attempt to compensate for the shutdown at Deir Ali.
https://www.rt.com/news/535178-syri...tm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

1 Syrian soldier killed, 3 wounded in Israeli air attack​

One Syrian soldier was killed and three others wounded in an Israeli air attack on Syria's Palmyra area in the province of Homs on Wednesday evening, the Syrian defense ministry said. The attack took place at 23:34 local time (2034 GMT) and targeted a communications tower and caused some material losses, it added in a short statement..
The incident came days after Syrian state media reported that Syrian air defenses intercepted an Israeli missile attack above the Homs countryside, wounding six Syrian soldiers and causing some material damage.
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/worl...ed-3-wounded-in-israeli-air-attack/ar-AAPuaUU

I've lost track of who's fighting who in Syria, and for what reason. I mean I know Turkey, US, Russia, Iran, Israel, Lebanese Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Kurds, PKK, Iraqi Shite are involved, but it sure is complicated.

I've lost track of who's fighting who in Syria, and for what reason. I mean I know Turkey, US, Russia, Iran, Israel, Lebanese Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Kurds, PKK, Iraqi Shite are involved, but it sure is complicated.
Its considered the wild west. A lot of people their hiding or forming. So often Israel, US, Turkey, Russia do strikes on these people in the "wild west" of Syria. No real plan or game plan there. It's just high profile targets tend to set up camp there due to the lawlessness.

Last edited:
Yes, it is a universal principle, high pressure will always flow into low pressure, regardless of the type of power. A fragmented weak Syria creates a lot of 'low pressure' areas, so some power is bound to flow in.

Its considered the wild west. A lot of people their hiding or forming. So often Israel, US, Turkey, Russia do strikes on these people in the "wild west" of Syria. No real plan or game plan there. It's just high profile targets tend to set up camp there due to the lawlessness.

The US and Russia see it as a real world testing area for new weapons while Turkey keeps trying to take Syria for themselves but they are having a problem with those pesky Kurdish women snipers 😆.

Russia is still trying to get it's gas money out of Syria. The US forces there should just come home because Russia will never let Turkey take Syria and they will kill the terrorists quicker than this administration.