• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

War With Iran

catalystman

I'm assuming we all understand what is happening here, y'all very quiet, already in your bunkers??

Im actually quite comfortable with the USA taking a wartime footing during a pandemic, because this type of worldwide scenario can easily lead to one of our larger adversaries - China and/or Russia - taking advantage of the situation. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. Regarding "war with Iran" - this administration appears to be far less interested in the nation-building adventures that the last 4 administrations thought were a good idea. I agree with Obreid - it's a warning.

Im actually quite comfortable with the USA taking a wartime footing during a pandemic, because this type of worldwide scenario can easily lead to one of our larger adversaries - China and/or Russia - taking advantage of the situation. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. Regarding "war with Iran" - this administration appears to be far less interested in the nation-building adventures that the last 4 administrations thought were a good idea. I agree with Obreid - it's a warning.
Obreid did not make a statement for you to agree with, he made a suggestion for contemplation, let's not force words, or ideologies for that matter..."taking advantage of the situation" ...let's be clear here, the only thing you understand about this situation is what they want you to, you said it yourself, you have given up your freedom, with that went your right to know what is happening...very concerning...

Obreid did not make a statement for you to agree with, he made a suggestion for contemplation, let's not force words, or ideologies for that matter..."taking advantage of the situation" ...let's be clear here, the only thing you understand about this situation is what they want you to, you said it yourself, you have given up your freedom, with that went your right to know what is happening...very concerning...

1) Obreid made a suggestion. I agree with what he suggested.
2) I'm not "giving up" my freedom by supporting a war footing. Anyone who is watching and understands China and Russia know that they can and will take advantage of a geopolitical event. How that plays out is the only unknown. NOT being vigilant during a time such as this is irresponsible and foolish.

1) Obreid made a suggestion. I agree with what he suggested.
2) I'm not "giving up" my freedom by supporting a war footing. Anyone who is watching and understands China and Russia know that they can and will take advantage of a geopolitical event. How that plays out is the only unknown. NOT being vigilant during a time such as this is irresponsible and foolish.
You first appeared last Saturday displaying your alignment with patriotism and the ill versed notion that China or Russia somehow are a threat to the United States. Like I said, let's take a look at history and put things in perspective, not plug the media and state agendas.

You first appeared last Saturday displaying your alignment with patriotism and the ill versed notion that China or Russia somehow are a threat to the United States. Like I said, let's take a look at history and put things in perspective, not plug the media and state agendas.
I've taken a look at history hence the reason I know that the Russia and China threats are anything but an "ill versed notion." JR Nyquist lays it out quite well in his blog. There are other folks who are doing the same. The media/state agendas certainly aren't outlining the actual threats those two countries pose, so I'm, not sure why you are presuming I am "plugging" their agendas.

To ignore the threats that those two countries pose to America is foolish. Also, just because I started posting this past week, doesn't mean I'm uninformed. Don't make the mistake of assuming new posters are less knowledgeable.

I'm assuming we all understand what is happening here, y'all very quiet, already in your bunkers??

The US isn't gearing up for a strike against Iran. There is some information that Iran is continuing to persue its nuclear weapon programme, but the US isn't going to preemptively strike.

If Iran does something, or does something through its proxies, we may see something come of that to show the US isn't weakened by this plague. But an out-of-the-blue, no-reason strike isn't going to happen.

If a war starts, the US and its allies will likely start it, when in recent history has this been otherwise? regardless, all of humanity loses... history repeats.....or does it??? ;)..
Thanks for JR Nyquist Plug again, we all appreciate that.....The patriotic followers of JR Nyquist are a proud bunch indeed.

"A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you" - C.S. Lewis

You seriously do not understand China. China has just launched big exercises in the South China sea which could be a move on a number of countries since we are at small but important disadvantage at the moment, with the Carrier Roosevelt down in Guam and all the resources needed to fix her situation. Things in China are likely either very bad right now or it was an epic distraction as they unleashed this nasty on the west. Knowing that the virus was MADE in a lab, a US lab! Yes i seen the patent for it two days after it exploded onto the news here in the US, when China admitted it had a problem. Wuhan is where China has its Bio weapons lab. China likely stole the virus like they do everything else. Knowing that the virus is a paper tiger when people are given the Malaria drug and have been warned by 3 people in the US military that the war footing is not just this virus we need to stay on our toes!!!! Putin would much rather be allies with the west but hawks in the west always find a way to prevent it. He doesn't trust China at all and has them way too close for comfort.

You seriously do not understand China. China has just launched big exercises in the South China sea which could be a move on a number of countries since we are at small but important disadvantage at the moment, with the Carrier Roosevelt down in Guam and all the resources needed to fix her situation. Things in China are likely either very bad right now or it was an epic distraction as they unleashed this nasty on the west. Knowing that the virus was MADE in a lab, a US lab! Yes i seen the patent for it two days after it exploded onto the news here in the US, when China admitted it had a problem. Wuhan is where China has its Bio weapons lab. China likely stole the virus like they do everything else. Knowing that the virus is a paper tiger when people are given the Malaria drug and have been warned by 3 people in the US military that the war footing is not just this virus we need to stay on our toes!!!! Putin would much rather be allies with the west but hawks in the west always find a way to prevent it. He doesn't trust China at all and has them way too close for comfort.

I am not at liberty to go into specifics, but I have access to information confirming that this was not a bio-engineered weapon. However, evidence is beginning to show that this virus was a natural virus that was being researched for peaceful purposes, but was accidentally released due to incompetence. The Wuhan Institute of Virology is actually a major center of research for SARS-like coronaviruses- and they have recently been studying the link between bats and coronaviruses. I know everyone wants to think that this pandemic is the work of evil forces- but sometimes gross human error can be even worse.

Gross human error on a scale like this and the attempt by CCP to deflect its severity and source is still a major disruption to world security and the economic stability of billions. The lives lost will be counted latter.
A layman’s term for gross human error is
Someone f__k-up big time.
A legal description would be criminal negligence and conspiracy to conceal culpability.
A nation state view of this ..... well.
And as a citizen watching major news organizations carrying water for a foreign gov who might have been responsible for all of this is treasonous.
As I said when this all began to spool up events like this, premeditated or not, shake nations to their core and alter the future in ways unimaginable.

Last edited:
I am not at liberty to go into specifics, but I have access to information confirming that this was not a bio-engineered weapon. However, evidence is beginning to show that this virus was a natural virus that was being researched for peaceful purposes, but was accidentally released due to incompetence. The Wuhan Institute of Virology is actually a major center of research for SARS-like coronaviruses- and they have recently been studying the link between bats and coronaviruses. I know everyone wants to think that this pandemic is the work of evil forces- but sometimes gross human error can be even worse.
Coronavirus is natural. In 2014 the US stopped all Doctors and Virologist from making Viruses stronger just to study them, due to the risk of an accidental leak. Right after that DOCTOR FAUCI sent the lady who runs the lab in Wuhan 3.5 million dollars, in 2017 he told the press that Trump would be dealing with a Pandemic before his term is over !!!!!!!

China had been dealing with the virus for 6 weeks before the Trade deal was signed with Trump. The Chinese forced language in the bill that allows them to NOT buy their agreed to volume of US products should they experience a Pandemic. Imagine that !!!!!!! The deal was null the day he signed it knowing the WHO was going to call it a Pandemic after they paid them too.

Trump is way too much of an egomaniac to admit he was played so he is doing everything he can to open up the US but the corruption is now running so deep it will take him using the military to arrest all involved and it will need to happen before anyone takes the deadly vaccine.

Below is a podcast from a former special forces member interviewing a former Army Doctor who is still a widely respected doctor today and voted the top 50 in the US since 2003. You dont get better credablity than that.

More proof Dr Fauci is a traitor and crook.