Warning from National Guard

rudemarine

Power Poster
A very close friend called yesterday to warn me than in 3 days, well two now the entire country will be locked down by the Army and Guard units will patrol the streets. Another friend of my parents best friend warned them not to sign a lease. That person works with the Pentagon and said he knows that two things are happening and its not this virus thats causing the military to lock us down but thats all he could say. Stay safe and god bless America!!

TheChrome

Power Poster
I went to the liquor store today, and there was no line and it was fully stocked. The grocery store next door had a crowd control line. I opted to buy a few bottle of booze rather than go grocery shopping since I think booze could be a better bargaining tool than gold. Ha Ha

KimPossible

Power Poster
I went to the liquor store today, and there was no line and it was fully stocked. The grocery store next door had a crowd control line. I opted to buy a few bottle of booze rather than go grocery shopping since I think booze could be a better bargaining tool than gold. Ha Ha
I have bags on bags on bags on bags of salt. Also have quite the stockpile of booze too in my fall-back shelter. These two things short of food will be like gold in any apocalypse.