• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

When was this person elected?

Obreid

Power Poster III
I thought about putting this in humor section. But it’s too relevant and legitimate not to ask.

Kamala was selected because she was the right color (their words in essence
But mainly because she was the least threatening person to place in the VP.

Any one want to comment about the consecutive trend with the last three democratic presidents to actively position FLOTUS as a co-leader more than able to carry the torch/throne.

Well FLOTUS position has had a very long reaching influence over POTUS for a very long time in America history...

Look at Reggan and his wife. Or Bill and his wife. There is no way for FLOTUS not be involved or influencing POTUS because well it's their wives and like every person they have their own views and motives regardless whom is sitting in the FLOTUS chair.

Personally I am happy to see Presidents wives get involved. It is the hardest job in the world and having someone as loyal as your wife working by your side I can imagine being VERY helpful in many ways to the president.

Now bare in mind I’ve just had 4 Sam Adams and I drink about once a year.....,

bullsh_t

We elect someone to do the job not a royal couple. If Biden Isn’t cogent enough to do the job replace him.

Last edited:
We elect someone to do the job not a royal couple. If Biden Isn’t cogent enough to do the job replace him.
That is the whole plan. Biden ISN'T cognent enough, that's ware mama Kamala comes in to play. It is all one big scam. I doubt we will ever see another republican in office. the way the democrats got away with this scam.

More important is the point that Washington itself works for Wall Street.
You keep saying that like it’s a sole proof of capitalism’s failure. That’s not a proof for capitalism’s failure. It’s a proof for croney capitalism or also known as state run capitalism.
two are intigrated either out of hubris or greed, makes no difference.
Their the same animal in outcome.
It’s word play.
enact and enforce laws that prevent business and industries from become so big they can impact policy regulations and suppress competition.
it doesn’t matter who’s wagging the dog politicians, CEO, banker, general or academic.

Yes it’s a state if idyllic circumstance and never fully achieved. But throwing one out while embracing the other is nothing more than jumping into a neighbor’s dirty bath water because someone whispered its was a little bit warmer or cleaner.

You keep saying that like it’s a sole proof of capitalism’s failure. That’s not a proof for capitalism’s failure. It’s a proof for croney capitalism or also known as state run capitalism.
two are intigrated either out of hubris or greed, makes no difference.
Their the same animal in outcome.
It’s word play.
enact and enforce laws that prevent business and industries from become so big they can impact policy regulations and suppress competition.
it doesn’t matter who’s wagging the dog politicians, CEO, banker, general or academic.

Yes it’s a state if idyllic circumstance and never fully achieved. But throwing one out while embracing the other is nothing more than jumping into a neighbor’s dirty bath water because someone whispered its was a little bit warmer or cleaner.
But I never talked about capitalism's failure.

Crony capitalism is the result of capitalism: as more wealth is concentrated among a few, then the few are able to influence the government.

State capitalism is not the same as crony capitalism but actually the opposite: the state takes control of various industries, leading to the formation of public corporations. Crony capitalism refers to collusion between business people and politicians. An example of that is the military industrial complex.

Of course, capitalism is based on greed when corporations are for-profit, whether they're private or state-owned. Where did you get the idea that they aren't?

What word play are you talking about?

Enforcing and enacting laws don't "impact" regulations. They are regulations.

They may or may not stifle competition. If a law, for example, lowers tax rates, then that may mean more competition.

The one who wags the dog is always the one in power. That means CEOs and bankers, who finance the military and research institutions.

Finally, what dirty bath water are you talking about?

A dirty ceo runs it or a dirty politician runs it it’s all the same. Centralization of a power in a politician or a ceo.
I never talked about throwing out the dirty bath water.

Also, in the case of the U.S., there's no centralization of power in politicians. Rather, Washington works for Wall Street.