Who loves guns? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
I love my guns and think people whom check out should be able to own anything from grandes, launchers, full assault rifles, and so on galore short of WMDs.

People should have background checks and private sales should be illegal at least without a permit. But there shouldn't be restrictions on the type of weaponds to be purchased by private citizens.

I feel like that would be a good compromise. Heavily regulate guns like we regulate hunting or driving. But no restrictions on what type of weaponds to be purchased.

Thoughts? Need to bounce ideas. No particular reasons.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Kinda like the government doesn't regulate what kind of motor vehicles we buy, but are also under heavy regulations to buy, own, and drive a motor vehicle for everyone's safety.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
I was supposed to get back to a Republican and Democratic official in one of the branches of government I am not willing to share. This thread wasn't meant for arguments or fights. These forums have a unique ability for it's users to speak their views. I have asked others but find this political forum represents most Americans.

AGAIN THIS THREAD ISN'T MEANT FOR DEBATE OR FIGHT. THIS THREAD IS ONLY MEANT TO GET PEOPLES VIEWS NOT DEBATE IT. But this shows NO POLITICAL SIDE has appetite for gun regulations, laws, standards... With not a single response from anyone in weeks posting here.

I don't want this thread to turn into a fight or debate. THIS THREAD WAS A POLL IN SOME WAYS WHICH IS WHAT I should of done in the first place here. WANTED TO SEE IF EITHER SIDE HAD A COMPROMISE YOU/THEY WOULD SUPPORT BUT NO ONE HERE WANTED TO GIVE THEIR VIEW SO STARTING A VOTE.

(Link To Vote):
ONLY U.S VOTES: Gun Regulations, Gun Laws, and Gun Amendments VOTE | The DEFCON Warning System Community Forum

Last edited:

KimPossible

Power Poster
I mean I even gave this thread a tasty title. Maybe this title was to tasty and no one wanted to touch it. But this is strictly business and no other motives here. Just wanted to see what if any compromises where thought of in any side of the political spectrum. But NOW changing this to a vote. If your afraid or don't want to talk about your stance JUST VOTE please.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
I was on my Moms computer jig is up. Yes Kimpossible is my mom. Been drinking stressed from the hurricane damage. Slipped. :/

DarkNoon

Power Poster
I mean I even gave this thread a tasty title. Maybe this title was to tasty and no one wanted to touch it. But this is strictly business and no other motives here. Just wanted to see what if any compromises where thought of in any side of the political spectrum. But NOW changing this to a vote. If your afraid or don't want to talk about your stance JUST VOTE please.
That was me not my mom posting there. I am sorry for the confusion. To many beers bored to hell, don't trust people in my house so gonna be here entire time while they assesses & repair the condo.

D

DucknCover

Only people that need a gun in their job should own them.
But everyone should at least know how they work and how to use them properly and lawful.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Only people that need a gun in their job should own them.
But everyone should at least know how they work and how to use them properly and lawful.
There are already such programs nationwide. But unfortunately we have private gun shows were background checks or anyone without a license or training can buy them. That's the real problem, private sellers.

NOT the NRA, not corporations, not local gun shops. Problem is private selling of fire arms nothing more.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
@RiffRaff @DEFCON Warning System you guys can lock this thread since I created a poll/thread about this since most where to reluctant to post their views probably due to fear of debate or fighting.

My poll/thread is a continuation of this thread so to minimize confusion I feel it's better off this way. Any further debate can be done on the poll/thread.

Continue discussion here:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.