• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

WNBA Star Brittney Griner Home From Russia!

GETINTHEVAN

Reports circulating today about WNBA superstar Brittney Griner being detained at Sheremetyevo Airport near Moscow.

Russian authorities say they found two cartridges of a hash-like oil in her luggage.

This situation definitely can complicate an already unstable situation. I can imagine Putin has a massive hard-on right now.

Typical. Tyrants throughout US recent history use US citizens to blackmail the West into their bidding usually ending in a prisoner exchange. Sad and honestly desperate for them.
I remember the days where US citizens used to be considered untouchable.

Example back in the Roman period, Roman citizens were able to travel the entire world free of repercussion or worry of arrest or prosecution. Any citizen of the Roman Empire that was physically hurt or imprisoned felt the Wrath of the Roman empire.

The US used to be like this... ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Example back in the Roman period, Roman citizens were able to travel the entire world free of repercussion or worry of arrest or prosecution. Any citizen of the Roman Empire that was physically hurt or imprisoned felt the Wrath of the Roman empire.

No people have always been doing this.
See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederic_Pryor

Of course there are always exceptions, nothing can be absolute. But what I said above for awhile implied to Americans in most cases. Until recently in history...
I was alive during this period. I know most old enough know this as well. American citizens where generally perceived around the world as "untouchable". Not looked upon as pray but something to reckon with as resulting measures of harassing or imprisoning a American citizen was feared greatly.

I've often thought what I would have done as President if Iran hijacked one our our vessels or taken American hostages.

I would get on television and make this public announcement:

To the leaders of Iran: You have 24 hours to release your prisoners. If you don't, or if they are harmed in any way, or if you make any military movements, I have ordered the American military to destroy your country. All of it. We have targeted your military, communications, economic, oil wells, and government centres.

There will be no negotiation. There will be no compromise. You have 24 hours. Do what you are told or die.

I've often thought what I would have done as President if Iran hijacked one our our vessels or taken American hostages.

To the leaders of Iran: You have 24 hours to release your prisoners. If you don't, or if they are harmed in any way, or if you make any military movements, I have ordered the American military to destroy your country. All of it. We have targeted your military, communications, economic, oil wells, and government centres.

There will be no negotiation. There will be no compromise. You have 24 hours. Do what you are told or die.
Absolutely. Make no deals or compromise period. Need to start making examples of those who would do harm to American citizens again.

Hell bring back that iron clad cojones Kennedy had. Full retaliatory response or move along. Enough dillydallying.

Last edited:

War Monger! :ROFLMAO:

I read somewhere that Kennedy was bluffing. He had no intention of attacking.

I don't know where I heard that, though. It was some documentary on the History channel.
I read somewhere that the Marines used to burn towns to the ground, cut the heads off of pirates that lived there and stake their heads at the entrance of harbors during the Barbary Wars. To detour them. ;)

Funny how it just easily happened shortly after the midterms. Just like the price of gas is in free fall since the midterms... hmmm ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Meet Brittney Griner & Marine Paul Whelan.
Both Americans.
Both were convicted in Russian courts on dubious charges.
Both serving multi-year sentences in Russian prison.
Brittney hates America
Paul served America

Guess which one Biden traded a terrorist to free?

Semper fi Paul

Hmmm ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

GOP can spin this all they want. BIDEN FREED A AMERICAN. Can't take that accomplishment away no matter how all y'all GOP folk act like a fool and throw a tantrum making yall look bad doing so.

Untastful much, mad a wrongfully jailed American was freed from a foreign prison? Jeez no wonder why its easy to win against you guys in elections. I mean yall hear yourself and how untastful it sounds saying this against a freed American prisoner from overseas?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ Yall just make it easy to be and get others to be against the GOP.