Wonder if:

M

Mark Porter

Is there a strategic or tactical threat to the corona virus? Does anyone know

KimPossible

Power Poster
There is some speculation that the coronavirus was man-made by the Chinese military.
The story in the media is evolving & spreading faster than the pathogen itself.

If it was man made for biological warfare A LOT more people would be dying left and right from it. Weather it was released accident or proposly.

Govermemt does not make a virus with a kill rate of 2-4 percent. Bioweapons have a 80-90% kill rate at worse.

Public Panic and government response can and do more damage or kill more people than a virus.

Lastly since this is only killing the old and ill for the majority of infected its just another bitch virus with a easier transmission rate and will die down in the summer.

Last edited:

willrod1989

There is some speculation that the coronavirus was man-made by the Chinese military.
I keep hearing this, but I actually doubt it, especially considering that the Chinese have actually been pretty open about sharing clinical samples of the virus. I honestly think that it's a zoonotic disease, but the Chinese are extremely embarrassed about their reluctance to admit how grave the problem was initially.