Your personal favorite forums

Drumboy44

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
What are some of your personal favorite fourms out there online that you visit or follow? (Besides here) Aircraft, Military, Arts, Cars, etc. Being so, so many I think it's so cool how each has it's own community of people. Feel free to share.

Personally on the side I collect basketball cards and most of my PC is Hakeem Olajuwon. I have over 370+ of his cards and still looking. I visit & am a part of a few sports card collecting forums & the community experience can be amazing.

I hope we here at The DEFCON Warning System bring a great community experience for everyone.

Last edited:

DarkNoon

Power Poster
To be honest leading up and now that I am retired, I enjoy these forums for the most part as it has a wide range of political viewers, including the Staff here is unique and don't share all the same views as a lot of other political forums can be one sided. Need to get my political fill somewhere now and I find myself always dragging this website up on my tablet.

Simply put these forums and the website itself is pretty one of a kind and real honest debates are raised and settled here with no conspiracy or propaganda tolerance, normally ending civil because as mentioned above this forum is made of a "fruitful" bunch of various spectrums on politics and for the most part people here are willing to listen and respect each other.

@DWS thanks for the service you provide!

Last edited:

DEFCON Warning System

Director
Staff member
I enjoy these forums for the most part as it has a wide range of political viewers, including the Staff here is unique and don't share all the same views
FYI, when I interview for a Staff position, never once do I ask their political affiliation or position. It is irrelevant to the job they will be doing.

Obreid

Power Poster
I have to agree with darknoon.
I don’t do forums except policy or political and this is one of the few which keeps the debate civil.
Posting of breaking news and allowing for discussion and debate.
kind of a small group of regular poster but much of the internet is just shock and awe trolls and clickbait.

The regular Twitter account of intel are all polarized and post for focused audiences and agendas