• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Skyking EAM - first one in 3 years(?)

It may well be no coincidence that, on the same day, the Belgorod submarines was declared fully operational.

Yes something to keep an eye on. After all the last SkyKing order given out was right before the Ukraine war. Something may be up. Time will tell.

Ah, I didn't know that. I heard of this one via a military forum that I frequent and the OP mentioned first one in 3 years.
Now that I take a closer look the member @rudemarine didn't post a source. So there is no way for me to confirm right now there was a SkyKing order given out in February of 2022. Though wouldn't doubt it since the Ukraine war started shortly after.

Whatโ€™s kinda odd, is that usually thereโ€™s several all stations or other messages daily. This skyking was last message. No other type messages since.
Two allstations since. But really, when it comes to skykings you can always write a sentence that begins with "What's kinda odd". ;) They obviously realize hostile actors listen to this stuff and may want to glean information from the frequency and pattern of outgoing messages. Hence, I'd be surprised if some EAMs weren't "fake" null messages - as is said to be the case with numbers stations.

Huh cool I kinda missed sky kings to be honest.

Now that I take a closer look the member @rudemarine didn't post a source. So there is no way for me to confirm right now there was a SkyKing order given out in February of 2022. Though wouldn't doubt it since the Ukraine war started shortly after.

What? You talking crap again? I take a vacation and the forum goes to hell ๐Ÿ˜‚. J/k

Do I need a source for saying it needed to be given a dirtnap since it carries the worlds most powerful nuke ever assembled which everyone here should be well aware of by now?