• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

UA-RU | DISCUSSIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z boy might have a meltdown soon. Kiev police busted his dealer who freely stated he provided for Z boy and his government. Rumor is his days are numbered and he will be removed by military coup!
Well that’s obviously not the product of a Russian propaganda factory, 😂😂😂

What has happened is nothing worth batting an eye over.
Russia barely has flipped off Ukraine today. 2 hours to midnight.
I guess I was expecting something that would show up in the news or something. A few extra shells fired and a village or two captured isn't exactly mass air raids.
As we all know, there was a Russia missile attack on train station, which reportedly killed 25 Ukraine civilians. This was of course wrong and a terrible tragedy in the loss of human lives, but not the level of extreme warnings that US and Ukraine intelligence were regularly stating was going to happen on Ukraine independence day. All of the horrible loss of life and danger in the Russia invasion of Ukraine needs to stop, and as unacceptable as cease-fire talks may be to all parties, that is really the direction where world institutions need to drive all combatants. We have six months of horrible tragedy, many deaths of civilians, and threats of nuclear war, over what is a relatively small area of land, and calls for a neutral buffer state between NATO. The argument certainly is that why couldn't Russia do this with Finland next, but the reality is Finland has not been militarized like Ukraine. We can see that Russia is wrong, evil, oppressor, etc. and still have the rational sense that it threatens world security to simply let this fire of war in Europe rage out of control. I recognize that those in the business of war will not see it that way, as war and killing is the basis for their livelihood, but this particular war at this time threatens a much broader public safety.

USA national security should also concern itself with the regular and "routine" loss of life among the helpless and persecuted in our country and especially in our urban areas, with an average of 39 murdered by guns in USA every single day. When dozens are murdered in the USA, our media literally shrugs at these victims as it is "normal." And of course it is not. All the victims of violence everywhere in the world have families, loved ones, and their lives as human beings have value. We need to walk away from diminishing the taking of human life as any type of normal statistics, not just in Ukraine, but also in USA or any part of the world.

Last edited:
Yeah some secret force dropping into the plant and exterminating everyone to secure the area is only going to happen in a movie, Russia has control they are going to decide how far they want to go with this , the rest of the world can just wait it out and warn Putin of the consequences

Dont tell our Tier 1 guys that lol. Especially Delta, SAS and Grom. They would all go in at the same time and they would look like one huge team because they train with each other so much.

Can any of the admins confirm or deny this , any movement of nukes is incredibly serious

Okay so I've followed the rabbit hole for the past hour and a half. I'll tell you the same conclusion of my investigation that I've shared with the DWS staff

This appears to be a case of Chinese whispers. A Think tank says that Russia is rebuilding tactical nuke infrastructure in Crimea and may deploy them there in the future. Then a journalist picks up on it and says that "Russia may be moving tactical nukes" into Crimea. Then the cycle starts and headlines start to get more extreme.

So my view on the whole situation is: Russia may in the future decide to base tactical nuclear weapons in Crimea, but they already have the ability to use tactical nuclear weapons so basing them in Crimea doesn't really change the situation

Last edited:

Now the "lateral thinkers" are mobilizing against Russia sanctions​

In Austria and Germany, "lateral thinkers" are focusing on new topics, protesting against the energy crisis and calling for an end to the sanctions against Russia. What's behind it?
A podcast by Lucia Heisterkamp and Antonia Rauth
27.08.2022, 3.33 pm

At a demonstration of corona deniers in Bautzen, Saxony, Russian flags are waving. In "lateral thinker" channels on Telegram, "retaliation for the arms deliveries against Russia" is demanded. And in Austria, demonstrators from the anti-vaccination milieu are mobilizing against the Russian sanctions. More and more "lateral thinkers" in German-speaking countries are turning away from Corona and are focusing on the next topic of excitement. With protests against the energy crisis, inflation and the Russian sanctions, they want to mobilize new supporters for a "winter of anger".

Germany and Austria fear the left and far right protesting together against the government this winter!

Okay so I've followed the rabbit hole for the past hour and a half. I'll tell you the same conclusion of my investigation that I've shared with the DWS staff

This appears to be a case of Chinese whispers. A Think tank says that Russia is rebuilding tactical nuke infrastructure in Crimea and may deploy them there in the future. Then a journalist picks up on it and says that "Russia may be moving tactical nukes" into Crimea. Then the cycle starts and headlines start to get more extreme.

So my view on the whole situation is: Russia may in the future decide to base tactical nuclear weapons in Crimea, but they already have the ability to use tactical nuclear weapons so basing them in Crimea doesn't really change the situation
I have to agree but I'm not sure how much we are both fear flexing or thinking rationally opposed to those who might have a better idea if thats something he would actually commit to considering it's basically ww3 and everyone goes up in smoke. I hope they are keeping an eye on Putins nuclear assets because if he were to do it I get a feeling it will be as without warning as possible

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree but I'm not sure how much we are both fear flexing or thinking rationally opposed to those who might have a better idea if thats something he would actually commit to considering it's basically ww3 and everyone goes up in smoke. I hope they are keeping an eye on Putins nuclear assets because if he were to do it I get a feeling it will be as without warning as possible
Its not WW3. Even if nukes were used.
Russia doesn't actually have any real friends, it just has common enemies. Also, many countries rely on its resources.
But I'm guessing even that will dissolve if Russia uses nukes.

The only world war if Russia uses nukes is the world against Russia. Nobody has to nuke back, even really. Russia may be able to flatten the US, but theyd fall kind of short on trying to nuke the whole world, compared to, well, the whole world nuking them.
Russian people will be shocked. Russia WILL lose support at home. Is Russia going to nuke the hell out of Russia?

The thing is, its been the case since the cold war that chances are, the first country to use nukes will have little support left. And, I'm guessing that most governments arent actually buying up Russias shit, and wont believe them if they blame Ukrainians. Its not like china has some of the best spying in the world or anything. Nooo, we didn't have no Huawei towers potentially disrupting nukes. Tik Tok is not a data collection operation by the CCP, no way. Yeaaa, id think theyd know.

I am far more concerned about the middle east leading to a limited nuclear conflict and a very very bloody war. Which I still think is brewing.

Can any of the admins confirm or deny this , any movement of nukes is incredibly serious
This seems to be more about the infrastructure to move tac-nukes to Crimea as opposed to actually doing it. But it's being watched very closely.

It’s not just Putin’ war.
See, that is somewhat true. That is what upsets me the most.
Its probally closer to 50-50 or 60-40 either direction for support than normal figures. (I remember even seeing those dropping recently)
Propaganda does a lot especially if its been slowly implemented over a decade or more.

Because, as bad as this sounds, behind the hateful is someone who thinks what they are doing is right because government propaganda. Yet would never have felt this way before hand.

But I do trust that a good portion of Russians (most only have state media, Moscow isn't Russia) are against this or would be if they knew the truth.
Its a shame, it took generations for the hate to actually leave Germany, and Germany was an exception, usually when countries lose wars, their citizens become bitter to the ones that defeated them.

This war is steadily becoming a war of pure hate (on both sides, just Ukraine has a valid reason), and it disgusts me what Putin has done to the Russian people. If they understood, Russia is Nazi Germany, and Ukraine is the USSR , not the other way around, they would be horrified. Because Russians understand WW2 comparisons, that's why the Nazi claims work.

These two cultures truly were truly close until it was all fucked up. Russians with Ukrainian family members, culture borrowed from each... Nah, now they are polar opposites who hate even their families.

Fuck Putin. He needs to be defeated. Then, my personal opinion is even though we should take some restitution from Russia, we should work on supporting both countries after the government has fallen, which will benefit the whole world.
Because if both Russian's and Ukrainian lives improve, then the west would have their support and near total control of the world. (not to mention the hate would drop off a lot quicker)
Putin is pushing towards the black sea, based on an old doctrine from an old leader, because they know how immensely valuable the region is. We are talking we wound have influence on most of the Northern Hemisphere. So we have to do this right and make sure we have the support of the people, otherwise another tyrant will rise.

Latvian Foreign Minister @edgarsrinkevics explains why the Russian public should the targeted with an EU-wide ban on tourist visas.
He says “it’s not Putin’s war, it’s Russia’s war” and explains that privileged Russians must feel discomfort.
The problem is collective punishment breeds contempt, and increases support of the war.
Germany doesn't agree with this. Now Germany has made some mistakes during this war, and they have tried to help despite that. They are allowing their people to struggle, and most of their people are happy to, because they made those mistakes.
But, I think they may know a little more than the rest of the west about collective punishment and how that affects the populations views.

Not directly linked to the actual War in the Ukraine, but interesting to understand how russian Secret Agencies work in the EU, especially in Germany.

And interesting to see how the former German Counselor Gerhard Schröder worked himself for Putin. He did completely stop the COINS Activities from the German BND at his time. For this alone he should face a high treason penalty.

The Article explains, that the FSB and SWR is engaged in espionage in Politics, Military, Economy and Technology, spreading Desinformations, starting Cyber Attacks and even Murder.

Its on German Language, perhaps you have to translate it.
Moderator edit: Please provide a translation in future posts.
https://m-tagesspiegel-de.translate...=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.