• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

31 hour NOTAM issued

william

Power Poster IV
Donator
Major Contributor
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Retraction: Yesterday, I posted about a 31hr NOTAM reservation for October 14 2026. The NOTAM scraper script I use was thrown off by an inconsistency in NOTAM 10/133 (KZWY-A1092/26) [one coordinate is missing a digit, it seems to be an error], which caused a parse error for 10/134.
I'm not really expecting the script to be able to handle every possible error/inconsistency in published NOTAMs, because I can't necessarily anticipate every kind of variation they can make (intended or otherwise?), but I've updated both the scraper and the NOTAM to, I guess, try and handle these cases better.
I am a little baffled as to why an error in one NOTAM would bleed over to how the scraper would parse a second NOTAM, but that is the explanation the AI is returning, so yea idrk. The post has been deleted and a correction is running on the livestream chyron. Both NOTAMs below;

  • @neetintel retracted their prior alert about a 31-hour NOTAM reservation for October 14, 2026, after their scraper script failed due to a missing digit in NOTAM 10/133 that corrupted parsing of the following NOTAM 10/134.
  • The account, which tracks US military HFGCS EAMs and nuclear exercises, updated the scraper for better error handling, deleted the original post, and added a correction to their livestream chyron.
  • The image shows corrected airspace restrictions labeled CARF 10/133 (Areas 1-4) and 10/134 off the eastern US coast, reserving ZNY oceanic CTA/FIR for military stationary ALTRV from 261014 14:00 UTC to 261015 21:00 UTC. Grok
 
Back
Top Bottom