• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Air Raid Sirens in Israel (was Israel 21-Apr-2021)

The fact that Israel attacks the international media is to hide their war crimes from the whole world.
No its cause honestly most of the world does not care what happens AND WHAT YOU ARE HEARING is for the Israel people not you people whom live outside of Israel. The only country at stake here really is the US,.... which honestly Hamas has nothing of value that would destroy Israel...

Israel way out numbers them in technology and advancements in war toys. So truly there is no threat just the same thing that has been happening for decades. Things get heated up, Israel woops their asses and things go back to normal once Hamas cannot afford the war anymore.

Last edited:
No its cause honestly most of the world does not care what happens AND WHAT YOU ARE HEARING is for the Israel people not you people whom live outside of Israel. The only country at stake here really is the US,.... which honestly Hamas has nothing of value that would destroy Israel...

Israel way out numbers them in technology and advancements in war toys. So truly there is no threat just the same thing that has been happening for decades. Things get heated up, Israel woops their asses and things go back to normal once Hamas cannot afford the war anymore.
The State of Israel is a terrorist state, just like Hamas. So this war is terrorist against terrorist.
Attacking the media is a war crime.
Anyway outside of the US, everyone knows that the US is a Pro-Israel state no matter what.

Bombing a building housing journalists would seem to be a silly strategy to silence journalists, particularly given their receipt of advance notice of the strike. If anything that makes me think they had an even better reason to do it than I would have otherwise assumed.

You know everyone chooses a side there is no such thing as impartial observer.
You have the right to choose your side, and me too, except that it is not a logical solution. It takes people impartial, because this planet Earth is going to turn into a lifeless desert.

Sometimes you have to choose a side. Sometimes electing not to choose a side is itself choosing a side, and you are only fooling yourself.
Choose a camp? I'm not talking about you personally, or me. I'm talking about your government and other governments. If I follow your logic, this planet will soon be a desert of fires and ashes.

yes, of course, it's in the Geneva convention
Gave them a warning to vacate the premises, which they all did.
they had set up shop in the building of hamas’s top military commander headquarters.
bombing the building and taking out the journalist with no warning would be an attack on journalist.
If your going to make hyperbolic statements like war crimes back them up ok.
Come on staff you’ll discount an article from Brietbart but let stuff like this go unchallenged.

The fact that Israel attacks the international media is to hide their war crimes from the whole world.
Hamas hides in places they think Israel will not hit such as schools. Hamas has their rocket production under the main hospital. It's several floors below in a bunker and then they move them up to ground level, to a loading bay.
Israel used many small diameter bombs for days so they could avoid civilian casualties. Calling and warning the people to leave a building before it is struck is hardly a war crime 😂

AP head claims they had no idea Hamas had a presence in the building.
they had been in the building for 15 years.
If that’s all true it doesn’t speak well of their journalist skills.

56704264%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fredstate.com%2Fnick-arama%2F2021%2F05%2F15%2Fap-ceo-weighs-in-on-whether-they-knew-hamas-was-in-their-building-in-gaza-n380991

I don't think Hamas would come knocking on AP's door and announce their presence.

otoh, maybe Israel's intel was wrong.

Either way, AP is in the wrong. If a journalist wants to play in the battlefield, don't whine when you get hit.

I don't think Hamas would come knocking on AP's door and announce their presence.

Either way, AP is in the wrong. If a journalist wants to play in the battlefield, don't whine when you get hit.
You would think a good conflict journalist would suss out that one of the parties involved has presence in the building the e been in for years. Israel’s intel could be wrong. But their not often prone to mistakes. But who knows it’s possible.

Sorta off topic but has anyone been watching the videos coming out of Israel the past few days of the Iron Dome? Just amazing to watch. Witnessed it myself in action a few times in the past. But my visits to Israel where during more stable times. These videos though are something else.

I'd post the videos here but to lazy just YouTube it, the videos are wide and far all over the internet. In a sick way its pretty to watch the Iron Dome shoot down other missiles in the nigh sky on a massive scale.....

videos coming out of Israel the past few days of the Iron Dome?
Also REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW FROM ALL who will run out of missiles first? Will Hamas run out of missiles first in this war in effort to keep going or will Israel run out of Iron Dome interceptor missiles first. Its much like a bluff, its to see which side runs out of resources to keep up the current stale mate in the conflict.

Last edited:
Many of the Arab countries have displayed their tiredness to all of this conflict.
unless there is some under the covers manipulation from them. Except for Iran and Turkey most seem to be tired of war.

I'll see if I can track down the JPost article that mentioned this issue from the 2004 strikes. Their allegation was that the AP and other media outlets were pretty easily intimidated by Hamas into not reporting their activities even when reporting on rocket attacks launched by Hamas.