• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Biden Will Directly Defend Taiwan With US Military

Biden says U.S. forces would defend Taiwan in the event of a Chinese invasion, Sources Below:

CBS:

Reuters:

Aljazeera:

AP:

The Guardian:

Fox News:

Last edited:

Biden says U.S. forces would defend Taiwan in the event of a Chinese invasion, Sources Below:

CBS:

Reuters:

Aljazeera:

AP:

The Guardian:

Fox News:

Mainstream media picking this up big time. All my news or military alerts went buzzing like crazy on all my devices.

I wonder what would be the effect if china was to invade Taiwan. Hell i wonder how far the U.S will act in this situation if china invades Taiwan.

I wonder what would be the effect if china was to invade Taiwan. Hell i wonder how far the U.S will act in this situation if china invades Taiwan.
They would help them sink Chinas ships and eliminate any soldier or equipment they put on or fly over those islands. Would the US invade China No, Would China attack the US first or invade No.

Well, he's just confirming what has been long-standing US policy, but in doing so, he has escalated tensions with China.

We can't support a war in Ukraine and a war in Taiwan at the same time. I'm honestly somewhat surprised China hasn't taken advantage of the earthquake and invaded under the guise of "humanitarian support."

Well, he's just confirming what has been long-standing US policy, but in doing so, he has escalated tensions with China.

We can't support a war in Ukraine and a war in Taiwan at the same time. I'm honestly somewhat surprised China hasn't taken advantage of the earthquake and invaded under the guise of "humanitarian support."
Yes, but I dont understand why you think they couldnt if they can fight both Russia and China at the same time.

This will certainly piss off China.
The foreign ministry is probably going to make some provocative statements over the coming days.

Yes, but I dont understand why you think they couldnt if they can fight both Russia and China at the same time.
Yes. US military designed to fight 2 or 3 wars at once across the globe. So...

Yes. US military designed to fight 2 or 3 wars at once across the globe. So...
USED TO BE two major wars and a minor "conflict" simultaneously in different parts of the world. I don't think we have that capacity any longer. At least, not from a "boots on the ground" perspective.

Ehm did Biden say that he would shut down American Investments in China if China Supports Russia?