• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

CONUS Military Movements and Training Ops?

Spyglass

Power Poster
Much of this is second hand information, and sourced from Twitter. In my sphere there are a few too many reports of US military assets being moved around at the moment for me to ignore it. If this thread is deemed garbage, just delete it. I will not be offended. This must be taken with a 50% likelihood of being training only. I find it particularly interesting activity is focused in California. Exactly where China would establish a beachhead in a surprise attack.

Much of this is second hand information, and sourced from Twitter. In my sphere there are a few too many reports of US military assets being moved around at the moment for me to ignore it. If this thread is deemed garbage, just delete it. I will not be offended. This must be taken with a 50% likelihood of being training only. I find it particularly interesting activity is focused in California. Exactly where China would establish a beachhead in a surprise attack.

One of the replies to this post is following:
"IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (KIFI) - The Idaho Army National Guard’s 1st of the 148th Field Artillery Regiment will move tracked vehicles along state roads from the Idaho Falls Training Area to its Idaho Falls Armory during the day on Wednesday, June 14."

This time of year it’s training time for National Guard Units & reservists across the country. These reports to seem a wee bit unusual, but I don’t think there is much need to worry.........yet.

One of the replies to this post is following:
"IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (KIFI) - The Idaho Army National Guard’s 1st of the 148th Field Artillery Regiment will move tracked vehicles along state roads from the Idaho Falls Training Area to its Idaho Falls Armory during the day on Wednesday, June 14."

This time of year it’s training time for National Guard Units & reservists across the country. These reports to seem a wee bit unusual, but I don’t think there is much need to worry.........yet.
I will quote the legendary Canadian Prepper.

“There are no military exercises, just World War 3 disguises.”

Might as well keep the thread open for future reports. I am sure we will see more.

I am sure the folks running operation RYaN for the KG.... er FSB are monitoring this closely..... :sneaky:

Might be worth putting out a tweet saying not to worry about this.
Then again, urging calm is one of the best ways to incite panic :ROFLMAO:

The worst thing the US Govt. could do would be to say "don't worry" lol

Reminds me of the petrol shortage in the UK which was caused entirely by the government telling people not to panic buy.

I have a friend who was in the military -- best man at my wedding -- told me that the government doesn't do things in secret. What they do, they'll do in the open and you'll never notice it.
This is what I am getting at. There is a little TOO much being moved around for it to be all “training”. Unless DWS has a security clearance, we have no idea what is actually going on, past Twitter sources, perhaps a legitimate government contact, military contact, and common sense.

My top secret common sense clearance is telling me there is more to this. Why? The largest NATO “exercise” in history is occurring simultaneously.

But I have no evidence. So, take it with a pound of tinfoil. As you all have done so admirably. 😎

Had the national guard put out any kind of statement? Or are they just keeping quiet? The silence is deafening.