• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Israel Conflict | DISCUSSIONS

I see a lot of people speculating that Iran can produce a nuclear test in a week, but I can find no Iranian official making that statement.
Samezies. Couldn't find anything in my personal Arbic sourcrs about it.

So then I went to do a general search in three different ways in Arbic on Google, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit:
  • تجربة نووية = nuclear test
  • النووية = nuclear
  • امتحان = test
Nada.

Last edited:
I see a lot of people speculating that Iran can produce a nuclear test in a week, but I can find no Iranian official making that statement.
Samezies. Couldn't find anything in my personal Arbic sourcrs about it.

So then I went to do a general search in three different ways in Arbic on Google, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit:
  • تجربة نووية = nuclear test
  • النووية = nuclear
  • امتحان = test
Nada.
But even if someone just made this up. Still (imo) not out of the relm of possibilities for Iran to do a test if things continue to escalate.

Maybe Israeli Rafa invasion would trigger Iran to do a test. Who knows. But I believe they can slap a device together pretty quickly if they wanted to is my point.

Last edited:
Iran has their tail tucked between legs and getting the fuck out.
So is this action an indication of honest concern for losing their people. Or is it a preemptive measure because Hezbollah is preparing for something?

Syria apparently doesn’t exist anymore as 20 different countries are using the land as a free shooting range or neutral zone and no borders apply. I can’t find where Congress authorized boots on the ground in Syria. Must be the oxymoron Patriot Act strikes again.

Syria apparently doesn’t exist anymore as 20 different countries are using the land as a free shooting range or neutral zone and no borders apply. I can’t find where Congress authorized boots on the ground in Syria. Must be the oxymoron Patriot Act strikes again.
True on both counts

It doesn’t make anyone a terrorists (though they are) if you shoot down an armed combatant in a war-zone especially in foreign belligerent airspace. It makes you a lawful combatant
If your labeled by the State Department as a terror organization it doesn't matter what your actions are your a terrorist & your actions regardless are labaled terrorism. Simple as that.

Last edited:
I've been seeing articles of the possibility of boots on the ground in Gaza to help with Humanitarian aid but I think it would a disaster it would be like what Northern Ireland was like in the Troubles but fair more deadly. Just do air drops.

I've been seeing articles of the possibility of boots on the ground in Gaza to help with Humanitarian aid
Yes I've been reporting on it. UK announced today they are going to join that bandwagon.

but I think it would a disaster it would be like what Northern Ireland was like in the Troubles but fair more deadly. Just do air drops.
Agreed.

If anyone is wondering why the sudden uptick in REPORTS by me in military thread Israel is largely because I believe things are going to get spicy again soon, especially since Passover is over. Keeping close eye on the region.

However, I would have bet an attack during Passover rather than after.
I was referring to Israeli military actions, like an invasion of Rafa, or a more wider war against Hezbollah by IDF.

You are right if you're referring to an Iran or Iranian proxy larger or wider attack on Israel would have been conducted during passover. So that threat has passed.

My main concern are military actions taken by Israel against Rafa or Hezbollah now that Passover is over. Which could in turn ratchet up tensions with Iran once again.

Last edited:
If anyone is wondering why the sudden uptick in REPORTS by me in military thread Israel is largely because I believe things are going to get spicy again soon, especially since Passover is over. Keeping close eye on the region.
Keep up the good work (y) try to filter stuff so military is in military section and political stuff in the political section and so on. ( take it easy cowboy :coffee: only buildup for Nuclear or World events should be announced quickly in my opinion )

military section and political stuff in the political section and so on
Yes sometimes I confuse the Israel REPORT thread with the College Campus Protests Thread. Will try to do better by double checking what thread I am in before posting. (BTW, I do this all entirly on my phone, one of the big reasons for most my mistakes.)

It just blows me away how DarkNoon is able to find and compile all this stuff. He found his calling!

A true exceptional outstanding member who stands out among other fantastic members and a great asset to the DWS community, thank you DarkNoon :)(y)