Navy's Top Officer Says ‘Drones’ That Swarmed Destroyers Remain Unidentified

rudemarine

Power Poster
The one clearly is a F-117 being masked somehow. You can see the tail fins and that's the only aircraft we have that has the same arrangement. There is a video done by a guy who knows aircraft and these Heads up displays, he said this is an obvious attempt to fool people. Not once in any part of these videos does any of the so called craft do what the pilots claim. The one pilot claims he never wanted any part of this, didn't want to talk to anyone yet the first place he went is a UFO conference lol. Now his mug is everywhere and every talk show like he is still on active duty lol.

Since when has our government EVER told us the truth about anything??

rudemarine

Power Poster
Trust me when I tell you all this, they have a huge agenda with these vids. They still wont tell you who shot Kennedy yet you think they are going to let something this earth changing out? They will leak a little at a time, right up till their little fake alien invasion.

rudemarine

Power Poster
Trust me when I tell you all this, they have a huge agenda with these vids. They still wont tell you who shot Kennedy yet you think they are going to let something this earth changing out? They will leak a little at a time, right up till their little fake alien invasion.
The war on drugs and the war on terror have spent their wad, now they will need something new to waste trillions on.

Ben Dhyani

Seems the suggestion by Harry Reed that the US might have some material from a downed UFO is correct. (Sorry to DN it had to be Tucker that did the interview.)