• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Russo-NATO War (Georgia Mix-Up)

Yeah currently I have NATO taking over Russia however I originally had a Korean War-type armistice in place with my main reason for switching to the invasion scenario being how far and rapidly Wagner advanced towards Moscow in their failed rebellion in real-life. Another factor to a total NATO victory was the fact Russia lost an enormous portion of its military in it's ill-fated attack on the United States as well as increased separatist sentiment among the various republics in Russia. However not sure this would be any better. Closest to nuclear escalation my timeline got in current edition was Putin ordering tactical nuclear weapons release only to be killed when a German helicopter blew up his vehicle during the Battle of Moscow before he could send the launch codes.
Ah yes, the famous occupations of Russia, many come to mind! And how beneficial they were! Oh wait... /s/

Screenshot_20240512_101959_Gallery.jpg
Reminds of this totally legit, totally real leaked NATO document that reveals our NATO master plan! Mwahahaha

SE overrun by Russia? idk. You'd think there would be more vulnerable places that would offer less resistance.
Yeah there's quite literally a gun behind every blade of grass in the US south and have you seen what the gangs been packing in cities? I don't think America is able to be invaded. Forget about the military aspects just the US civilian population alone and the weapons they own and have in bulk.

Yeah there's quite literally a gun behind every blade of grass in the US south and have you seen what the gangs been packing in cities? I don't think America is able to be invaded. Forget about the military aspects just the US civilian population alone and the weapons they own and have in bulk.
At least the debate on the 2A would be over lol

SE overrun by Russia? idk. You'd think there would be more vulnerable places that would offer less resistance.
True as a matter of fact the Pacific Northwest is certainly the most ideal location in the Lower 48 which I depicted in my other alternate history Atlantic Resolve and was also depicted in the mainstream videogame World In Conflict. However since the reason for the invasion in this timeline was because the Russian military somehow got their Goergias mixed-up, the Southeast is obviously the main invasion point. Also the Russians use far-right militias as a sorta 5th column and U.S. politician and white supremacist David Duke is the head collaborator.

I'm planning a trip to these areas in the fall, I think I'll cancel, not because of the Russians.

Also the Russians use far-right militias as a sorta 5th column and U.S. politician and white supremacist David Duke is the head collaborator.

Alright, now that is funny as hell🤣🤣🤣 Comrade David Duke is very fitting, he honestly reminds me of the Mayor from Red dawn lmao.

The Russians making it across the atlantic from the Baltics unaffected does tickle the brain
With a base in Cuba, sure.

True as a matter of fact the Pacific Northwest is certainly the most ideal location in the Lower 48 which I depicted in my other alternate history Atlantic Resolve and was also depicted in the mainstream videogame World In Conflict
I've played World in Conflict! I have the piece of the Berlin Wall that came with the special edition.

The remake of Red Dawn had North Korea (yeah, sure!) invade Spokane in the Pacific Northwest.

Seattle and Portland would both be great places to invade, I think.

Also the Russians use far-right militias
Far right militias would never side with the Russians. They hate the government but love the country. Far left would be more likely to side with them.

Comrade David Duke is very fitting, he honestly reminds me of the Mayor from Red dawn lmao.
I am not that familiar with David Duke beyond him being a white supremacist. I just pictured the mayor from Red Dawn as just a typical politician who is trying to get everyone out of the situation as easily as possible. Honestly, what could that guy have done differently and not get himself or the entire town shot?

This whole thread belongs in humour section. Alternate reality? I'm actually surprised this style of what ever it is , is actually being entertained here at all. I mean I know you enjoy science fiction, in all honesty I prefer Buck Rogers , star trek star wars etc . I find this material could match a series, game or something, but why it is here is beyond me. Obviously I just don't understand. I'll take my own advice and scroll on. 🤣😂🤣😉🙄🤷🏻‍♂️ Stargate

Last edited:
I'm planning a trip to these areas in the fall, I think I'll cancel, not because of the Russians.
The northern states are just as armed as the south with all the hunting that goes on up in the northern states.

It is just that northerners are not so open, flashy, or in your face about their guns as Southerns who like to walk around like a asshole in a store with a assault riffle on their back. You don't really see that in the North but they do own a lot of guns.

Northerners particularly favor regular hunting riffles and shotguns. Those two are the dominant type or favorite weapon of choice in northern states, reason be is for hunting and protection against wild life like bears, moose, mountain lions, and more.

I know this as I use to live in the North for most my life and have only recently in life been living in the South.

Last edited:
Its safe mostly in America. Just avoid the "undesirable" locations that every city everywhere has. Every city has its "slums/ghettos". Avoid them and you'll be fine.

Also don't get into fight or be aggressive as in most southern states if someone feels threatened they have a right to use deadly force against you anywhere **if** they feel threatened by you.

Last edited:
Here's possible background for Georgia Mix-Up where history started to take a different course. A Russian junior officer is given or finds the sealed orders for the invasion of the former Soviet Republic of Georgia. Curiosity gets the best of him and he unseals it with intension to reseal. He decided to experiment with Google Translate by translating the orders to another language then another then eventually back to Russian. To his surprise the translated version indicated the American State of Georgia as the invasion target and he laughs as he remarks about Google's lack of intelligence. He prints up the altered orders and maybe manually writes up one for South Georgia the UK island in the Atlantic as well. Eventually he heard a noise and thought someone was coming so he resealed the official orders while destroying the fake orders he made not wishing to be caught with them in his possession. Unfortunately, in his haste, he accidentally "resealed" the orders indicating the U.S. State of Georgia while the real orders for the ex-Soviet republic were burned or shredded.

With the beginning of the Third World War, it is estimated that atomic scientists would've moved the Doomsday Clock to approximately 5 seconds to midnight due to the Russian invasion of the United States presenting a strong likelihood of escalation towards a nuclear conflict. When Washington DC fell, the clock was moved to 1 second before midnight due to the rumors of a nuclear hammerdown protocol which would've caused for the destruction of the occupied U.S. capital. As time went on such a strike was deemed unlikely and the hand was moved back to 5 seconds and eventually Washington was liberated. When Moscow fell in late 2009 the hand was back at 1 second and this was reinforced by the fact Putin attempted to order a nuclear strike but was killed before he could complete the order. Eventually Russia unconditionally surrendered and the Doomsday clock was restored to prewar levels though the hand was turned further back away from midnight as NATO secured Russia's nukes.

Really think the US would nuke itself? Especially when civilians would still be there.
I'm pretty sure there's a movie about that. In order to prevent all out nuclear war because we accidentally nuked Moscow in exchange we nuked New York City to prevent further escalation. The president decided it was better that we nuked ourselves than letting the Russians do it.

Back
Top Bottom