• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Six Flags amusement parks not allowing SLR cameras because of terrorist attacks

Travis The Dragon

Power Poster
In this video, 2 guys say they were told they couldn't have SLR cameras anymore to take pictures. At 5 minutes into the video, they say the reason for that is there have been terrorist attacks and Six Flags is worried about terrorists scoping out the place.

sorry i wasn't able to watch the video. Unfortunately i work for a company who censors you tube and other social websites on there computers

I worked for Six Flags New England while i was in trucking school several years ago. They are very communistic and controlling. Must buy from the company store, discouraged leaving the property for brakes, security searched your bags. see through fanny packs while in the park, and lots more bs.

I believe Six Flags Magic Mountain actually has a policy which prohibits filiming while you are on the ride. idk if this policy is still in force.

Well, in the video they say they were allowed with SLR cameras in the park solely for picture taking up until they point they were told not to because a new policy was being put in place. The video was posted on January 6th of this year.

JFC.... a PHONE can do that??????????

Who needs satellites for intel? Just pop one of those puppies on a weather balloon.
Days after this phone was released the US started to boycot Huawei

JFC.... a PHONE can do that??????????

Who needs satellites for intel? Just pop one of those puppies on a weather balloon.
That's not shocking at only 50x zoom since the Galaxy S21, which is currently available here in the US has a 100x space zoom.