• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Supreme Court Blocks Controversial Abortion Laws!!! :) (:

KimPossible

Banned
Thank god.

Chief Justice John Roberts sided with the liberal justices on the Supreme Court on Monday to block a controversial Louisiana abortion law that critics said would have closed nearly every clinic in the state.

One of the most infamous things said is that it's a woman's body and her right to do with it as she pleases. However, it's not her body that's having anything done to it. It's the body that's growing inside of her. Go find a video of an abortion and watch what happens to that body growing inside of her. Every woman who wants to get an abortion should have to watch one of those videos before making a decision.

I have seen videos, I am a woman, I have helped over 20 freinds of my'n in my life help get abortions. Unless your a woman don't speak. I won't comment any further because this subject is nothing but the Black Hole of debates.

I am just the happy messenger of good news. (y)

Last edited:
Unless your a woman don't speak.

Unless you're a baby, don't speak, because they are the ones getting murdered, not the women.

Every pro-abortion argument is always selfish. It always begins with the letter I. "I don't want to be pregnant." "I can't be a mother." "I have a career." "I control my own body."

Abortion is a violation of the Constitutions Fifth Amendment. No person may be “deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law” .

Oh, what? Babies aren't life because they aren't fully developed? Well then pre-pubescent children aren't life because they aren't fully developed, either, so let's start killing them, too.

Everyone who supports abortion will have the murdered children stand at their Judgement and they will have to explain to them why it was okay for them to be sliced up and sucked out in pieces.

Monstrous.

So Kim, are you saying that my opinions on abortion don't matter at all even I completely support it and am fully for a woman's right to do with her body as she pleases?

So Kim, are you saying that my opinions on abortion don't matter at all even I completely support it and am fully for a woman's right to do with her body as she pleases?
Yea it's pretty simple. Said it twice already. Just not a man's place to decide weather it's right or wrong.

If America really wants to debate this and have any outcome should only come from woman, right or for wrong.

Look I'm not getting sucked into the black hole of debates. I've said my peace twice.

Not you, me, or anyone in-between will change their views here on this no matter what is said.

Last edited:
There was a simple and appropriate solution for this in the formation of the country.
Each state would vote and decide on it themselves.
When the voters of a state vote and deside it’s solved.
There are no provisions in life we’re told where voting can be segregated by gender or race.
Well there once was and it didn’t work out so well did it, Jim Crow and all.
If one state allows it and one doesn’t it settled.
We’re a republic where the 50 states were given wide lattatude in determining their own laws and direction.

abortion is an incredibly hot topic for me as just a few months ago i was abandoned by those who I thought were my friends because i said something pro life leaning. It's really simple. if you're under 18, have a medical emergency, or unwillingly got pregnant, you deserve the right to an abortion. if it's past the first trimester and you willingly got pregnant and don't have a medical emergency, you don't deserve the right to an abortion.

It’s doesnt matter we’re going to tear ourselves apart over things like this
We’re dreaming to believe this nation can hold its self togeather in its origional form.
With the schisms from this to immigration to social support to foreign entanglement criminal justice, growth in government regulations, debt.
The education industry, and media have been too successful in altering the social norms and morality.
Fundamentaly J Adams said it best.
This form of government does not lend itself to a people who are not anchored in religious morals and traditions.
As soon as the compass of American legal system and morals left the Judeo-Christian tradition it was and is doomed a slow death.
You say morals can be agreeded upon sans God.
No they can’t without a law giver laws will forever be a moving target and popular opinion or force will be the only determining moral giver.
He who has the power is he who sets the rules.
Consensus is a dream that is several decades gone in America. It’s been borrowed time
The left have proven they will burn and riot (power of force and fear) to have things their way.
The academic and media give perpetual cover and encouragement to protest that always turn violent.
At some point in the future there will be an incident a rounding of a corner where it becomes evident to everyone that tooth and claw are the new and only lawgiver in town.

Say it’s not possible, convince me there is no lawgiver, then convince me again why I shouldn’t just take what I want and need. That IS the natural world survival of the fittest. If it’s the strong that survive than gang way man I take and do and ask forgiveness latter, maybe. The weak always die their left to die when the become a burden on the tribe. The poor and minority will be truly enslaved again and social structure of warlords and foreign kings will arrive to lay claim to what was America.
No one will like it, no one will believe it could happen. But the cities will burn and the violent will claim their fiefdoms and live as a tribe not a nation.
Questions of abortion, police abuses, legal protections for the weak?
Those will be ashes in the wind and only fire and tears will remain.

Ive said my piece I won’t be back for awhile.
Good luck keep your kit ready and dry

abortion is an incredibly hot topic for me as just a few months ago i was abandoned by those who I thought were my friends because i said something pro life leaning. It's really simple. if you're under 18, have a medical emergency, or unwillingly got pregnant, you deserve the right to an abortion. if it's past the first trimester and you willingly got pregnant and don't have a medical emergency, you don't deserve the right to an abortion.
What about Plan B?

She has a right & entitled to voice that opinion cause she is a woman, not a man.

Yep and man had NO part in it right? You all would not be in existence if it were not for MANS rib DNA lol. Just because the Evil one has all the masses in government and the media in his pocket does not make it right or remotely moral. Its a soul given by God and choosing to kill it will have HUGE repurcusions to you when you depart this rock!!!

fwi, The Rib is the only bone in the human body that will grow back to its original size if removed .