- Joined
- Sep 7, 2022
Not the opinion I expected from you but the opinion I was delighted to hear! I can see both sides of the diplomatic coin for why Trump is using this strategy, I just feel like there are too many examples of appeasement just delaying the inevitable. A strong independent Ukraine and a Ukraine backed by the USA are not mutually exclusive, one cannot exist without the other. It just feels like right now our leaders are delaying when really what we need is decisive action to shove Putins boot so far back up his ass he never thinks about doing this again. I agree with republicans like Graham who are saying we need to provide Ukraine with WAR WINNING weapons not this trickle of hope and outdated equipment. War is tough. Soldiers adapt. The russians have gotten quite good at countering our armor systems, why not introduce something to Ukraine that the russians don't have experience countering? Now there's a thought! haha
