• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

UA-RU | June 30th/Aug 1st | REPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russia says it shot down four Ukrainian jets​

Russia's defence ministry said on Wednesday that Russian forces shot down four Ukrainian military jets in Ukraine.
Russian forces destroyed an Su-25 and Su-24 - both Soviet-era jets used by the Ukrainian air force - over the Donetsk region of eastern Ukraine along with another Su-25 and a Mig-29, another Soviet-designed fighter aircraft, in the Mykolaiv region of southern Ukraine, the defence ministry said in a daily briefing.
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/russia-says-it-shot-down-four-ukrainian-jets

Ukraine rules out ceding territory to Russia to secure peace​

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba on Wednesday ruled out ceding territory to Russia as part of any peace deal and said no peace talks were under way between Moscow and Kyiv.
"The objective of Ukraine in this war... is to liberate our territories, restore our territorial integrity, and full sovereignty in the east and south of Ukraine," he told a briefing. "This is the end point of our negotiating position."
https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ing-territory-russia-secure-peace-2022-07-13/

Iran Rejects US Claims; Denies Supplying Drones And Other Arms To Russia Amid War​

Iran has rejected the US claims that Tehran was planning to hand over Russia with several hundreds of unmanned aerial vehicles or drones with the capability of carrying arms. Without confirming the sale of military equipment to Russia, Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian assured that Tehran was avoiding any moves that would lead to an escalation in the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war.Earlier, on Monday, Sullivan had said that the White House believes Russia was seeking Iran’s assistance to provide Moscow with “hundreds” of drones to use in Ukraine. However, the US National Security Adviser had said that it was unclear if such an exchange had already taken place.
https://www.republicworld.com/world...ther-arms-to-russia-amid-war-articleshow.html

Last night from what I understand HIMARS struck in Russia and the MOD released a statement
Russian MOD "We are on the verge of an immediate armed conflict with the United States!

Looking for a better link

Last night from what I understand HIMARS struck in Russia and the MOD released a statement
Russian MOD "We are on the verge of an immediate armed conflict with the United States!
There is no word on any HIMARS strike occurring in Russia yesterday (or, in fact, at all), and I couldn't find this supposed statement on any official Russian site or any reputable newssite. It is also not carried by the Russian media, which I monitor rather closely. Its circulation appears limited to a small number of fringe sensationalist sites (of the tinfoil hat variety), all of which seem to be quoting one another.

As of right now, I'm going to call fake news on this.

There is no word on any HIMARS strike occurring in Russia yesterday (or, in fact, at all), and I couldn't find this supposed statement on any official Russian site or any reputable newssite. It is also not carried by the Russian media, which I monitor rather closely. Its circulation appears limited to a small number of fringe sensationalist sites (of the tinfoil hat variety), all of which seem to be quoting one another.

As of right now, I'm going to call fake news on this.
Copied and pasted from Hal Turner web site with as usual no link to any source.

Copied and pasted from Hal Turner web site with as usual no link to any source.
My first thought is that this was perhaps a mangled version of Zakharova's statement, which did actually occur ("Washington and its allies are dangerously teetering on the brink of an open military confrontation with our country, which means a direct armed conflict between nuclear powers. Clearly, such a confrontation would be fraught with nuclear escalation."), but he seems to recognize that as a separate event. In any case, he's not a trustworthy newssource.

Status
Not open for further replies.