- Joined
- Oct 16, 2016
Reports only please.
Thanks
Thanks
Ohhh, I dunno... Maybe... and I'm just spitballing here... we could have taken the money spent on the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran, and built state-of-the-art long-term shelters for every single family in the US?Switzerland has that, but they only have 9 million people, whereas the US has 350 million—where do you get the money?
NATO says it has no plans to blockade Kaliningrad
The alliance is not seeking a confrontation but has sufficient arsenals and military power to provide effective deterrence and respond swiftly in the event of aggression
I missed that.Trump calling for Zelensky to be removed for power.
Full context:I missed that.
President Trump announces both Russia and Ukraine have agreed to an energy ceasefire. There is currently no confirmation from either Moscow or Kyiv.
Zelensky admits Trump's announcement of an energy ceasefire came as a surprise to him“But if the Russians accept the terms of an energy ceasefire, Ukraine will support it as well,” Zelensky told Axios.
One way ceasefire.Energy ceasefire? What energy ceasefire?
