• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Russia Suffering from Countless Internal Saboteur/Rebellion Incidents

-Ya know. ......... given all the industrial accidents in Russia recently..... ya gotta wonder if someone isnt doing that from on orbit.....space based cpb? Maybe it was tha tic tacs.......

ON the U tube, klw world news has live stream of it. Excellent coverage and the fires are huge. Probably the biggest I've ever seen on an oil depot fire.
It makes you wonder how much that's going to increase pricing over here in the US. I'll predict at least a 10 cent jump almost immediately.

It's already been analyzed that these incidents far within Russia are being caused by Russian citizens themselves rebelling or in the governments eyes Russian dissidents.
Which is good. Even better for Ukraine. It will tie up even more Russian resources away from Ukraine. Also doesn't prove much of a risk to the global theater if these are indeed Russian dissidents.

Which is good. Even better for Ukraine. It will tie up even more Russian resources away from Ukraine. Also doesn't prove much of a risk to the global theater if these are indeed Russian dissidents.
Hey DarkNoon..... how good would you rate this info on internal dissident sabotage ? 1-10. 1 maybe, 10 ironclad info ??? I am curious. What also is curious is to me looks like Bryansk is somewhat removed from the conflict area or did I read the map incorrectly??
Good work, thanks for what you do here.

ON the U tube, klw world news has live stream of it. Excellent coverage and the fires are huge. Probably the biggest I've ever seen on an oil depot fire.
Thanks for the link watching it now damn what a fire. Closer to the conflict than I thought......

Hey DarkNoon..... how good would you rate this info on internal dissident sabotage ? 1-10. 1 maybe, 10 ironclad info ??? I am curious. What also is curious is to me looks like Bryansk is somewhat removed from the conflict area or did I read the map incorrectly??
Good work, thanks for what you do here.
I'd say its 9. To many strategic locations within Russia being destroyed to far away from the war to be Ukraine strikes.

Also to many strategic locations "mysteriously" just going up in smoke to be coincidence.

Then you have Russia trying very hard to blow it off likes it's nothing. Claiming simple mistakes.

Russia is obviously not using these events against Ukraine (false flag) as the true nature of these events would be embarrassing if anyone found out which would happen if they blamed these incidents on Ukraine giving it more spot light so to speak.

Put it simply all signs point to Russian saboteurs for the many very recent devastating incidents at strategic locations within Russia.

Some Russians must have family or close friends from Ukraine and are striking back, I hope it was Russian saboteurs .....
No one can say anything that happens within Russia with absolute certainty. But when given a closer look the signs point to Russian saboteurs likly mad from a lost family member killed in Ukraine and/or the loss of wealth too from the sanctions.

It should be clearly noted the DWS feels it's not that big of a threat IF these incidents are caused by Russian saboteurs and is in fact a good thing, more so for Ukraine. @DEFCON Warning System feel free to add anything I missed.

Last edited:
Well the same question needs asked about the US food production and distribution fires.
Food and energy are the prime drivers of inflation.
If we see a widespread attacks or inexplicable events and electrical or other utilities than speculation will be over for me.