• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Artemis

We're finally restarting our trek to the stars. This kind of stuff fills me with hope for the future.

Once I'm 100% they figured it out (SpaceX or Virgin) I intend on going to space. I could have likly tried to purchase/invest my way into one of the few civilian launches into space already. But call me chicken I'll wait until they do it a couple dozen times with real humans and not fail. Then I'll buy my ticket into a quick 1 day civilian space flight and then be able to call me self a astronaut. 😍🤩

Once I'm 100% they figured it out (SpaceX or Virgin) I intend on going to space. I could have likly tried to purchase/invest my way into one of the few civilian launches into space already. But call me chicken I'll wait until they do it a couple dozen times with real humans and not fail. Then I'll buy my ticket into a quick 1 day civilian space flight and then be able to call me self a astronaut. 😍🤩
Other than seeing the black of space and the blue of the atmosphere the amazing thing that happens is the realisation of how small the world really is. Zero-G is also cool as is the vomit express.

blue of the atmosphere
I really hope to see the thin fragile blue line we call atmosphere from space. Everyone who has ever witness it says it is extremely humbling and puts things into perspective on how small and fragile our world really is. Just a thin invisible blue blanket that separates our world from the pure vast and deadly openness of space.

Zero-G is also cool
That will likly be the coolest thing I'll ever experience in my lifetime. Hope I qualify. Don't have any pre-prexisting condition that won't effect my ability to go to space. I've looked into it. I'm pretty sure I check out physically.

the vomit express.
When I was a younger I use to love rollercoaster. I have a iron stomach.