• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

North/South Korea | 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, for sure this is North Korea policy.
I'm not saying if someone attacks or is obviously mobilizing for a attack of course they will use them instead of possibly losing them. That's pretty much everyone's policy "use em' or lose em'."

But should of been more clear. I think them needing to say this is just them being dramatic, getting attention, or just DPRK being DPRK.

So I am not taking this recent rhetoric to heart or worry over it.

I'm not saying if someone attacks or is obviously mobilizing for a attack of course they will use them instead of possibly losing them. That's pretty much everyone's policy "use em' or lose em'."

But should of been more clear. I think them needing to say this is just them being dramatic, getting attention, or just DPRK being DPRK.

So I am not taking this recent rhetoric to heart or worry over it.
[Sarcasm] With their highly advanced radar and early warning detection system, they will see people coming from across the globe. [\Sarcasm]

A U.S. aircraft carrier is to visit South Korea this week for its first joint training with South Korean warships in five years.

The USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier and its battle group will arrive at a southeastern South Korean naval base on Friday for a combined training meant to boost the allies' military readiness and to show "the firm resolve by the Korea-U.S. alliance for the sake of peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula,” the South Korean navy said in a statement.

A U.S. aircraft carrier is to visit South Korea this week for its first joint training with South Korean warships in five years.

The USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier and its battle group will arrive at a southeastern South Korean naval base on Friday for a combined training meant to boost the allies' military readiness and to show "the firm resolve by the Korea-U.S. alliance for the sake of peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula,” the South Korean navy said in a statement.

More Info 👇
LIVE: U.S. aircraft carrier arrives in Busan, South Korea, for drills

North Korea fires two ballistic missiles ahead of US Vice President Kamala Harris' Seoul visit​

Wednesday's missiles were launched from the Sunan area of Pyongyang, the North Korean capital, between 6.10pm and 6.20pm (10.10pm - 10.20pm NZT) South Korea's joint chiefs of staff said.
They flew about 360 kilometres, reaching an altitude of 30km and a maximum velocity of Mach 6 (7,450km/h), they said, adding a detailed analysis was underway.
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/world/47...f-us-vice-president-kamala-harris-seoul-visit

Status
Not open for further replies.