• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Taiwan-China | 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also is he okay with you sharing his convo like that publicly with him criticizing the CPP??? I almost deleted your post for his safety.
I have blacked out his name and profile pic in the sceeenshot for his own safety. We do have Chinese members here who could report him, along with Chinese search engine bots that could put him in danger.

Taiwan's foreign minister: China appears to be preparing for military action against us.
twitter.com/EndGameWW3/status/1565401568236683266
They've been preparing for years.
Also end game ww3 isn't a reliable source. In the past he's shared false information. (Not saying that this isn't true, just that in the past he's shared some dodgy info).
If China is about to invade we'll have plenntty of warning signs shared in the main stream media months in advance.

Any successful invasion would have to be the biggest in military history. The military buildup would be visible from space.

Any successful invasion would have to be the biggest in military history. The military buildup would be visible from space.
They don''t send an invasion force right away. We don't live in 1940.
The first the part is a massive air campaign, then a naval war and if this succeeds at last they are going to send in the invasion force.

They don''t send an invasion force right away. We don't live in 1940.
The first the part is a massive air campaign, then a naval war and if this succeeds at last they are going to send in the invasion force.
I agree with you, also even during WW2 naval and air supremacy was needed for D-Day.
However, the PLAN outnumber Taiwanese ships by such a degree that naval supremacy would occur in a matter of days.
PLAN vs ROCN
1662059185493.png1662059405527.png
The same would happen with air supremacy. Hence, the best warning we'd have of an invasion would be a massive buildup of troops and equipment. The logistics, men and equipment would have to be in position months in advance just due to the sheer scale of the military operation.

I recommend watching:

They don't start assembling that one after the other. They'll start putting it together at the same time.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Probably not, those would become targets before they are ready and so they are hiding them until it is their time.
The chinese aircampaign would have to target U.S. bases that could be used against them.
Which could lead to an escalation ...
The Chinese will have to wait for the U.S. reaction which could be bad.
They need to make sure that they don't interfere anymore or are not doing some counter strikes against China.

In the West we can publicly disagree with our political figures without worrying about being sentenced to death at a work camp for being a political dissident. So let's talk about who has more freedom or who has it worse...

Ask him if he is on a VPN. Also is he okay with you sharing his convo like that publicly with him criticizing the CPP??? I almost deleted your post for his safety.
That is the name he wants our conversations to be under. Far from his Chinese name.

Probably not, those would become targets before they are ready and so they are hiding them until it is their time.
The chinese aircampaign would have to target U.S. bases that could be used against them.
Which could lead to an escalation ...
The Chinese will have to wait for the U.S. reaction which could be bad.

They need to make sure that they don't interfere anymore or are not doing some counter strikes against China.
Neither the US nor Taiwan is going to preemptively attack China, no matter how big an invasion force they are assembling in their territorial waters. We know it. They know it.

China is not going to preemptively attack the US before Taiwan, no matter what air bases or other assets we have in the area.
We know it. They know it.

This is the entire reason China has not invaded Taiwan over the past several decades. China needs to wait until the US is caught up in a major conflict somewhere else before they can take Taiwan. This is one reason Ukraine is so concerning.

Chang urges Biden to prepare Americans for war: 'They need to be ready' in the 'next few hours'

Gordon Chang is a moron and should not be taken seriously.

He is right for only 1 thing, the American people as well as those of the West, are not ready for a war. To say that it's in the next few hours, it's not, but in a few years, the probability is great.

Chang urges Biden to prepare Americans for war: 'They need to be ready' in the 'next few hours'

Well it's been a few hours and I haven't been vapourised, so, I think I'm going to take this statement from Chang with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.