• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Taiwan-China | 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
China has reverse engineered the switchblade fast thanks Russia!

Figures. China or Russia isn't capable of making or developing their own weapons. Only way they could ever possibly keep up with the west is to steal our designs and developments. Pathetic & shows how truly weak they are.

Their not even keeping up anyways. May have prototypes and showcases of reverse engineered western technology. But don't have the numbers. America/West has over 1000+++ tested stealth/advanced aircraft. Russia only has 12 and China has 4-8. 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Edit:
Oh the West is working on their 6th generation aircraft. While Russia & China don't even have a dozen 5th generation aircraft or have fully developed their 5th gen.. 🤦‍♂️💁‍♂️

Last edited:
Figures. China or Russia isn't capable of making or developing their own weapons. Only way they could ever possibly keep up with the west is to steal our designs and developments. Pathetic & shows how truly weak they are.

Their not even keeping up anyways. May have prototypes and showcases of reverse engineered western technology. But don't have the numbers. America/West has over 1000+++ tested stealth/advanced aircraft. Russia only has 12 and China has 4-8. 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Edit:
Oh the West is working on their 6th generation aircraft. While Russia & China don't even have a dozen 5th generation aircraft or have fully developed their 5th gen.. 🤦‍♂️💁‍♂️
I think it's mainly due to the sheer amount of money the US military-industrial complex has, it's genuinely insane. It's basically the GDP of a small country.

I think it's mainly due to the sheer amount of money the US military-industrial complex has, it's genuinely insane. It's basically the GDP of a small country.
Thanks for explaining why Russia & China are weak, very far behind the US in numbers for high tech assets, why our development of new state of the art technology is still beyond them, why they can never hope to catch up with us, and why they need to steal from us to even hope to look like their at peer level with us. 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

The proof are all the copycat designs that come out 20 years later after the US. there's lot s of examples.
Yes. I shouldn't nor anyone should have to provide proof of copycat designs from Russia/Chinese tech. It's very common knowledge. Want proof just quickly cross reference any tech from US/China/Russia. It's so embarrassingly obvious.

Edited by DEFCON WARNING SYSTEM - Personal attack removed

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont agree with DN all the time but I do here. If nukes aren't involved the USA could easily take on both Russia and China at the same time. This is possible because of the gigantic air and naval fleets the USA has. Whereas china a Russias strength are in mass infantry and artillery
artillery Both of which would stand no chance against the amount of precision guided firepower they will come under. The USA might not be the greatest country for many reasons but its air and naval capability are unmatched even by multiple adversaries.

I dont agree with DN all the time but I do here. If nukes aren't involved the USA could easily take on both Russia and China at the same time. This is possible because of the gigantic air and naval fleets the USA has. Whereas china a Russias strength are in mass infantry and artillery
artillery Both of which would stand no chance against the amount of precision guided firepower they will come under. The USA might not be the greatest country for many reasons but its air and naval capability are unmatched even by multiple adversaries.
Exactly. This is why Russia has a much larger nuclear arsenal. To make up for the lack of military power compared to the West or in other words level the playing field, literally...

Exactly. This is why Russia has a much larger nuclear arsenal. To make up for the lack of military power compared to the West.
Well during the cold war I think conventional power swayed on thier side. However now the advantage is massively in NATOs court. They are completely outmatched asides for their nuclear arsenal. Mind you military spending was a lot closer between east and west during the cold war. If the russians had the money they could be as strong. Very innovative and good manufacturing when it had more investment.

Well during the cold war I think conventional power swayed on thier side. However now the advantage is massively in NATOs court. They are completely outmatched asides for their nuclear arsenal. Mind you military spending was a lot closer between east and west during the cold war. If the russians had the money they could be as strong. Very innovative and good manufacturing when it had more investment.
Very valid points. Thanks for pointing out historical recollection of US/Soviet military power.

Russia could become conventionally strong again and yes they are very innovative when they need to be and have a somewhat decent manufacturing backbone. Though with Taiwan not sending them microchips could seriously put a halt in any further military development, at least high end manufacturing for advanced weaponry.

Status
Not open for further replies.