• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

UA-RU | Sep 20th-29th | REPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian lines of defense on the front: 1st: Remnants of VDV paratroopers & PMCs like Wagner 2nd: Rosgvardia spetsnaz & remnants of regular army 3rd: TikTok Kadyrovites Wagner prisoner recruits & mobilized conscripts are being sent to die on the 1st line.

Reported shootouts & physical fist fights between the different Russian factions on the front. - @Vlad_Osechkin's sources

Looks like Putin may have moved the goal posts again:

So far, we've seen Putin say he's "ready to talk" and now he only wants the Donetsk region since the US warning of "catastrophic consequences" if he uses a nuclear weapon in Ukraine.

This gives me some smidgen of hope that perhaps this will be resolved without the use of nuclear weapons. But only a smidgen. Ukraine is not going to let go of Donetsk.

So far, we've seen Putin say he's "ready to talk" and now he only wants the Donetsk region since the US warning of "catastrophic consequences" if he uses a nuclear weapon in Ukraine.

This gives me some smidgen of hope that perhaps this will be resolved without the use of nuclear weapons. But only a smidgen. Ukraine is not going to let go of Donetsk.
Where is the source for this? I don't see anything mentioned on any Russian Media or any Western Media.

This makes absolutely no sense as to why Russia would suddenly show such weakness.

It's unlike them, they already made their statement clear when they threatened Nuclear weapons.

Let's take this grain of sand of hope and hopefully grow a mountain of progress.

https://www.focus.de/​

US-Botschaft fordert Amerikaner auf, Russland zu verlassen​

Die US-Botschaft in Moskau fordert nun amerikanische Staatsbürger im Land auf, Russland so schnell wie möglich zu verlassen. Das schreibt die Botschaft auf ihrer Website. Der Grund für den Anruf ist die Mobilisierung Russlands.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
US asks Americans to leave Russia
The US embassy in Moscow is now asking American citizens in the country to leave Russia as soon as possible. The message writes on its website. The reason for the call is the mobilization of Russia.

Where is the source for this? I don't see anything mentioned on any Russian Media or any Western Media.

This makes absolutely no sense as to why Russia would suddenly show such weakness.

It's unlike them, they already made their statement clear when they threatened Nuclear weapons.
I posted the source. And if the back-door communications between the US and Russia have given Putin a way out, similar to 1962 when we secretly agreed to pull our Jupiter missiles out of Turkey if the USSR pulled their ICBMs out of Cuba, then this would explain the change of tone.

I'd like to see the actual statement by Russia on this.

Edit: Here is a source - https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...e-least-until-capture-all-donetsk-2022-09-28/

Status
Not open for further replies.