• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

US-Israel/Iran | 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news is 33 years late, lol
Indeed. Very late to the game that source is...
On 3 June 1989, at 22:20 IRST, Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of the Iranian Revolution and the first Supreme Leader and founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran, died in Jamaran, Greater Tehran aged 86 after spending eleven days at a private hospital, near his residency, after suffering five heart attacks in ....

I agree, that nuclear deal was dead in the water months ago.
If the Iranians wanted to build a nuclear device, we would know by now. They have the capability, they just have chosen not to do so at this time . I think they might be looking for an out.
Perhaps they might dismantle the centrifuges if they're let back into SWIFT and sanctions were lifted.

I agree, that nuclear deal was dead in the water months ago.
If the Iranians wanted to build a nuclear device, we would know by now. They have the capability, they just have chosen not to do so at this time . I think they might be looking for an out.
Perhaps they might dismantle the centrifuges if they're let back into SWIFT and sanctions were lifted.
Seems to be some backroom bartering going on between US, Iran, and Israel. These type of stories could be little pokes form one/all 3 to advance the dealing. However I believe the biggest obstacle to any deal would be TRUST, by any or all.

⚠️ Confirmed: A significant internet outage has been registered in Tehran, #Iran with real time network data showing connectivity at 67% of ordinary levels; the incident comes amid protests over the death of Mahsa Amini and may affect coverage of events on the ground

.@netblocks has confirmed "significant internet outage" in Tehran "with real time network data showing connectivity at 67% of ordinary levels... amid protests over the death of #Mahsa_Amini and may affect coverage of events on the ground."

Status
Not open for further replies.